Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: Strategies you executed to select fasteners' type, gauge, and quantity.Answer :
The type, gauge and quantity of fastener are selected according to Australian Window Association guidelines as follows:
Fasteners and nail diameters should be chosen based on;
- Classification of wind and ULS pressure...
Q1: Discuss the methods for setting out windows and doors. Answer :
The method of setting out windows and doors are-
- Check the materials & tools required for installing windows.
- Check the measurement using a tape measurer and install sill flashing.
- Jambs are then installed in the timber frames.
Q1: What are the compliance requirements for installing windows according to the Australian Window Association - An industry guide to correctly fixing windows and doors?Answer :
Compliance requirements for the installation of windows according to the Australian Window Association – An industry guide to the correct fixing of windows and doors:
- Windows frames must have a manufacturer's identification mark.