Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: Check critical structural and safety areas for corrosion, damage, or wear. Answer :
Procedure for checking critical structural and safety areas for damage, corrosion or wear:
- Check whether scaffolding components have been damaged by heavy hardware or vehicles on the job site.
- The connections and joints must be properly tightened to prevent any danger.
- Check any connections exposed to moisture or debris.
- Should be inspected regularly for safety purposes.
- Check for any cracks on the surface of the planks.
- Check for any damaged components that need repair.
- Check whether an employee has removed any components for ease of operation. This can result in serious injuries.
- Check for loose bolts.
- Regularly check the ground condition and footings to avoid level problems.