Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: How can you use resources efficiently?Answer :
Using resources efficiently can be done in the following ways-
- Over-cooking should be avoided,
- Storing extra food for later purposes,
- Turn off the equipment when not in use,
- Avoid leaving the tap open after use,
- Work with energy-efficient equipment within the kitchen.
Q1: Why should you read the instructions before using any equipment? Answer :
It is essential to read the instructions before using the product for the following reasons:
Safety: Instructions often contain essential product safety information, including precautions, warnings, and hazards.
Correct use: Misuse can cause damage, reduced performance, or even dangerous malfunctions.
Maintenance: Many instructions include maintenance procedures to help prolong the life of the unit and keep it in good working order
Warranty: Generally, the manufacturer's instructions must be followed to maintain the warranty on the device.