Operations management Assignment Help
Assignment help for Operations Management
About assignment help for operations management: The following article studies the concept of operations management, its functions, and advantages for an organization. All students looking for assignment help for operations management are assured of our expert help through continuous updates on the course requirements. Assignment help for operations management is designed for online assistance that meets the subject requirements and deadlines. With the idea to assist you with our online assignment help platform for operations management please find a brief on the subject for easy assistance and concept clarity.
Introduction- Operations Management assignment help
Operations management in an organization refers to effectively handling the process of activities related to production or making of goods and services.
It is considered as an administrative function in an organization that involves planning, controlling, and monitoring the production activity of goods and services.
The practice of effectively and successfully managing operations in an the organization is centered around one common goal of delivering high efficiency products and services to customers with an aim of increasing profits and customer trust.
Managing operations is an ongoing process as the activities managed are interlinked/ interconnected with each other, which means managing each and every activity with the same effectiveness is an essential part. Functions of Operations Management assignment help
Understanding the concept of operations management requires appropriate comprehension of its functions. These are:
- Planning: Operations manager must ensure that the process has a a structured plan for proper implementation.
- Processing: Processes used in production must be repeatable and efficient for easy management
- Efficiency: Operations management must use troubleshooting techniques to solve problems and reach the desired product/services to deliver to the customers
- Cost management: Operations manager of the organization should conduct effective planning and analyze cost budget properly for wise management
- Quality: In the process of managing operations, quality standards must be met.
- Improvement and Changes: Operations manager must ensure that the processes are improved and changed as per the demands
- Technology: Time effective and cost-friendly technology must be used to produce products/ services.
Importance of Operations Management in Organization- assignment help
Product Quality: When the production operations are correctly managed, the quality of the product results out to be great, which attracts more customers along with profit for the company.
Customer Satisfaction: The ideal goal of any company is to reach more customers and provide them with the quality and type of goods they require. Operations management results in good quality and effective products/ services that fulfill the requirements of the customers.
Cost-effectiveness: During the process, operations management practices that all the resources are fully utilized as per their utility value and rightfully allocated. This promotes waste reduction and decreased operational costs for the company.
Productivity Increase: Operations management ensures that all stages of operations are successfully carried and executed. Effective management leads to increased production that is linked with increased profits for the organization.
Objectives of the Operations Management assignment help The process of managing operations effectively is followed in many big companies due to its associated objectives which in turn has various benefits for companies (mentioned above).
Objectives associated with operations management are:
- Customers: For any company to grow and succeed it is necessary for them to reach more customers and satisfy their requirements with the product/ service. Operations management helps organizations to work effectively in the direction of their customers’ wants.
- Resource Utilization: For any company that believes in effective utilization of resources along with their proper allocation, it is necessary for them to manage their operations.
For any further queries on assignment help for operations management kindly chat with us on our numbers or you can request a callback.
Post that you are required to share your queries and course requirements. You can either write to us at [email protected] or get in touch with our customer service team for easy assistance.
The base subject of every organization as without the same the existence of an organization is at risk. It brings together the science of the process, planning & execution in a given organization without having any inclination towards the size of the corporate. Management as a whole has various characteristics: Its universal, goal-oriented, continuous process, multidimensional, involves group activity & dynamic function, which are coordinated for optimum usage.
Management is the summation of men, machine, material, money and methods, which contributes as an encyclopedia for the employees working in the organization while maintaining a coordinated approach towards achieving the vision of the company.
Your report needs to include the following headings:
1. INTRODUCTION - (250 Words) – Provide an overview of the company
Grab Assignment Offers
First Order Offer
Similar order offer
Operations management Assignment Samples
Meridian energy limited is one of the leading power companies in New Zealand. It is also one of the companies which are listed on both NZX and ASX. The company was established twenty years ag ... o on 16 December 1998. Meridian energy mainly works in the electricity generation and electricity retailing. The headquarters of the Meridian energy limited is in Wellington New Zealand.o on 16 December 1998. Meridian energy mainly works in the electricity generation and electricity retailing. The headquarters of the Meridian energy limited is in Wellington New Zealand.
REPORT – In this section students need to address the following concepts (1000 words): • Desired business outcomes – Provide information regarding the company’s sustainability related strategic directions and their links to the company’s operational imperatives. • Internal and external factors – With the use of conceptual models, explain how the internal and external factors experienced by the company impacted on both their day-to-day and strategic decisions. • Operational systems – Detail what and how the company ensured their operational systems, supply chain and logistic systems enabled them to addresses their sustainability priority.
Meridian energy limited invested in the technologies which can generate electricity at any given point in time. The primary purpose of meridian energy limited is to provide clean energy for the fai ... rer and healthiest worldhe technologies which can generate electricity at any given point in time. The primary purpose of meridian energy limited is to provide clean energy for the fairer and healthiest world
3. CONCLUSION (250 words) and REFERENCE LIST (following Harvard Referencing Conventions) The report needs to be submitted via Turnitin. The primary source of information with this assessment is the chosen company’s annual report. This information needs to be augmented by a minimum of 8 academic references.
Meridian energy limited is performing well in market; the expansion has helped the organization to create a new revenue stream and diversify the economic risk cycle in the markets. Meridian energy ... is having a good relationship with their customers and they are achieving satisfactory reviews from their customers, On the other hand side we can see that the company is not able to tackle with the new challen is having a good relationship with their customers and they are achieving satisfactory reviews from their customers, On the other hand side we can see that the company is not able to tackle with the new challenges present in the market.