PowerPoint Presentation,(in short ppt which is the extension) can be called a stack of slides that are assigned to do multiple tasks to ensure the thinking, counseling, and seminar management of a system. PowerPoint Presentations are simple, easy to make and work efficiently. The extension .ppt is used to terminate the filename. Presentations make seminars and meetings go in a laminar flow. PowerPoint presentations are efficient than others, which are in primitive methods, because:
- They are illustrative, elaborative, and easy to understand.
- They are in a laminar flow(except argument slides).
- They allow multiple suggestions in a row and allow benefits for the understanding of audiences.
- They are low in writing so the author needs not to work hard much in black and white or in typing.
- They are more information convenient and can include results from the net, query, and database.
- Graphs can easily be made via PowerPoint Utility tools through Excel and then be designed to scan and organize the feed data.
- They may include transitions which make changing of slides very illustrative and they can also be managed by time gaps through utility tools.
- They may also use animations for text, clipart, and Pictures Representation.
- It can also hold dynamic servers and web pages in demand for certain analyses.
- They are more user-friendly.
PowerPoint Presentations holds a special place in the following managements:
- a. Business Managing with new projects and models
- b. Projecting Important Study materials in Education Sectors
- c. Modeling Firms and Industries in softcopy
- d. Projecting New Innovations and/or innovative ideas in a flow of slides in Engineering Sectors.
- e. Managing the stability of business models for the future prediction of a model.
- f. Managing Databases in the IT sector and displaying them in an elaborative and illustrative way.
- g. Seminars are accelerated in a steady flow if in a form of ppt with the organized speaker.
- h. Most industries nowadays also use PowerPoint presentations for small scale laborers for reliability.
Nowadays speakers just walk in with their laptops and/or flash drives and connect them to the LCD projector and convey their information to their suitable audience. But some important points to be noted are:
- ➢ One must not include a lot of words in a PowerPoint presentation.
- ➢ One must not look repeatedly on the screen for conveying the information.
- ➢ One must not walk in front of the LCD projector while delivering or speaking about his project.
- ➢ One must keep suitable slides for audiences to take part in the presentations,like question and answer sessions, quizzes, riddles or views of the audience about the project topic.
- ➢ One must always have a backup for times of need in case of electricity run out, so that he/she can rely on the project topic with his own system itself.
- ➢ One must set up his projecting system and cover the lens of the LCD projector by a cover before the arrival of the audience.