Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: Provide four examples of common causes of cross-contamination related to your training area (e.g., food and drink, cooking or accommodation services).Answer :
4 examples of the common cause of cross-contamination are-
- Utensils such as knives for various food items are neither washed nor changed.
- Unclean hands are used for various purposes in the kitchen, including handling raw food.
- Dirty clothes or aprons come in contact with raw or cooked food.
- Unclean objects such as spoons, tables or plates can cause contamination.
Q1: Explain how you would reduce the hazard posed by foreign objects.Answer :
Hazards posed by foreign objects can be minimized -
- Avoid wearing jewellery or other related gadgets at work.
- Use shatterproof glass to avoid injuries and contamination.
- Use safety equipment at the workplace.
- Avoid clips and nail polish when handling and preparing food.