Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: What categories of information does the current Hospitality award in Australia provide? Mention at least six.Answer :
The current Hospitality Awards in Australia provides information on the following:
- Minimum wage rates will be provided,
- Overtime rates and penalty rates need to be applied with pay.
- Allowances and entitlements should be given for progress
- give up rights
- Working Hours and Rostering Requirements
- Termination and redundancy provisions.
Q1: How should we plan and organise work activities? Answer :
We can plan and organize work activities by assuring management of the internal work process of employees. Administering ideas and designs helps maintain work activities.
Monitoring the activities will help ensure that the activities are completed and organized per the requirements.
Monitoring also ensures-
- Helps in checking and inspecting employees and their activities,
- It can be used for self-monitoring purposes.
- Feedback can be taken to check whether the activities are properly planned and organized.
Q1: List 3 things you need to develop a Gantt chartAnswer :
The three things that are needed to do to develop Gantt charts are-
- List all tasks required for a project and define the significant milestones to be achieved.
- Determine which tasks are dependent on others and establish the order for completion.
- Ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to complete their assigned tasks effectively.