Case Study Assignment Help By Experts
Assessment Task 1 V1.2 - Project
Total Assessment 1 length should be 800 - 1500 words.
You must accurately reference all of your external sources of the information You must complete your answers in spaces provided in this Student Guide
Sydney is the shining stone in the crown of glory worn by Australia's assignment help as a tourist attraction. Most people who travel would be able to recognize our landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and The Harbour Bridge. NSW and Sydney has so much more to offer and your company has agreed to launch a bus tour to Bowral in the Southern Highlands so that tourists can not only experience the rural life in NSW but also enjoy the wonderful local cuisine of locally made cheeses, wines, and meat. In this project, there are four tasks for you to address as part of your preparation for the launch of your tours.
Task 1: You will need to develop an operational plan
This means that you need to formulate your ideas into a definite operational plan
1. Why must conduct research, analyze and document resource requirements and develop an operational plan in consultation with relevant personnel, colleagues, and specialist resource managers?
2. Explain why collaboration and consultation are an integral part of the operational planning process
3. Why must your operational plan include key performance indicators to measure organizational performance?
4. Develop and implement contingency plans for the operational plan
5. Design and develop your presentation of proposals for resource requirements and ensure it is supported by a variety of information sources and seek specialist advice as required
6. Why do we need to obtain approval for the plan from relevant parties and explain the plan to relevant work teams?
Task 2: Plan and manage resource acquisition
In the second stage of designing your project plan you need to be able to quantify and procure all the resources that you will need for your project. Remember the importance of ensuring value for money when you undertake your cost-benefit analysis. Don’t just settle for the first price. Now, address the following questions:
- Why do must we ensure that employees are recruited and/or inducted in alignment with the organization’s human resources management policies, practices, and procedures?
- Explain the importance of developing and implementing strategies to ensure that physical resources and services are acquired in accordance with the organization’s policies, practices, and procedures
- Why do we need to recognize and incorporate requirements for intellectual property rights and responsibilities in the recruitment and acquisition of resources and services?
Task 3: Monitor and review operational performance
Everything has been planned precisely, all legislation, regulations, and permits have been fulfilled and all permits issued. You have your first busload of tourists on their way back from enjoying the delights of Bowral. Now it’s time to review the performance of your plan as part of the continuous improvement culture of your organization. How well did your plan go? What could you do differently in order to achieve a better outcome? Now address the following questions:
- Why must we review performance systems and processes in order to ensure that we are achieving profit and productivity plans and targets?
- How do we analyze and interpret budget and actual financial information to monitor and review profit and productivity performance?
- Why do we need to identify areas of under-performance, recommend solutions, and take prompt action to rectify the situation?
- How do we plan the information, instruction, and supervision to support individuals and teams to ensure they, economically, and safely use resources?
- What is the main purpose of negotiating recommendations for variations to operational plans and gaining approval from designated persons/groups?
- Outline your procedures to ensure the documenting of performance reviews are managed in accordance with organizational requirements
Assessment Task 3 - Case Study
Total Assessment 3 Length should be 500 - 700 words.
You must accurately reference all of your external sources of information
You have been requested by your manager to identify and provide information on alternative approaches to improving resource usage. The manager has requested this information be provided within 2 weeks and wants a full report outlining the approaches that may be used and a recommendation on the one that would suit the business.
Using a business you have created in Assessment 1, research and write how you effectively use the resources available. In your resource management plan, address the following area.
- Types of resources (such as financial, equipment, human resources, etc) required for your business
- Roles and key responsibilities people (staff) to manage each area of business
- Number of resources (such as, how much, how many staff) required
- Items of equipment to be used and their purposes
- Types and quantities of equipment needed
- The Total amount of materials needed