Computer networking assignment & communication assignments
Computer networking assignment & communication assignments assistance:
Compiling the data & resources of multiple computers under one umbrella is termed computer networking. In modern days, the Internet is the most commonly used platform
that users connect for seeking information or storing data. Thus its imperative to store
data under one roof that needs to be connected with various computer or storage devices, and
that needs to be accessible on-demand & connected. Computer networks are classified
concerning the network topology or on which the same is derived or related.
They further can be differentiated on the topology configuration mechanism adopted such as
the star topology, the bus topology, the ring topology, the mesh topology, the tree
topology & the hierarchical topologies. Our Subject experts include academicians and
researchers from the computer networking domain who will assist you in your computer
networking communication assignments and course works for easy understanding. Our
networking assignment help experts are equipped with the knowledge of study pattern &
scoring grades criteria of various universities, Colleges, and diploma institutes from
across the world as we have the most exquisite minds impaneled for guiding students
from across geographical domain which has helped innumerable students in the last few
years with computer and networking assignments.
Our writers believe that computer networking involves the usage of devices to establish a
computer network, e.g. Router, distributor, network cables, & USB devices & the success
of the operation depends on the quality, reliability, functioning optimization & security to
block unwanted traffic or data. Want to know more? Then visit our website today for a
free chat session with www.valueassignmenthelp.com writers or grab your phone & dial
our numbers. We will be obliged to help you further.
Topologies & its segregation:
Connecting a device to its network can be defined as topology. Below are some of the
topologies that are mostly used in assignment formation:
1. Star topology: This is the main device that is used to connect to the network.
There is no physical connection of computers through this mode but just the
transfer of data through a central device called star topology. Though it offers
durability and is less time-consuming, the cost of installation is very high for this
2. Ring topology: This mode offers interlinking of devices in the form of a ring-
like structure. Data is then transferred through the nodes until it is being received
at the destination terminal. The data transfer is done either clockwise or anti-
clockwise to erode the collusion of incoming or outgoing data traffic.
3. Bus topology: Here, devices reconnected with a single cable & thus the risk is
Various Computer Network: value assignment help writers have listed down some of the computers
network programs commonly being used & are listed below according to their
usage and acceptability.
1. Local Network: As the name suggests, it has been devised for consumers for the
services to be used under a set geographical boundary for a limited usage
commonly known as LAN. They cater to colleges, schools, or offices within a
stimulated 1 km radius.
2. Metro: MAN, as it is commonly closed, is devised for the usage of a broad
client base. It is convenient for society or a town.
3. Full: WAN can cater to a broader community & include both LAN & MAN
4. Wireless: This is the most preferred system & commonly used networking
the system involves and physical installation of devices and is done through the port
to port transfer through web frequency.
Apart from the above networking system, there are a few others such as PAN (
Personal Area Network), SAN (Storage Area Network ) & CAN ( Campus Area
Network) in the networking domain. for further updates on the networking operating
system and assignment queries visit www.valueassignmenthelp.com
Further, let us understand the various networking devices:
These devices are used to transfer the data to the multiple systems connected to a
1. Modem: Converting analog signals to digital form and then reconverting the
2. Repeater: Used as a receiver & transmit data at a higher frequency
3. HUB: One mother device which connects to multiple systems in a single topology
4. Media Converters: Decentralizing of complicated data transfer from different
devices & interconnection of the flow of data.
5. Network interface cards: Device to connect to an Internet network.
6. Router: Single point to connect & transfer data to multiple systems in the same
7. Switch: A key device with which the desired data can be connected to a specific
8. Firewall: Blocking & securing of a system from unwanted data or traffic that
might get the system infected & can even cause loss of vital information.
9. Bridge: A device that operates at high frequency & speed for data linkage through
layers of OSI modeling.