MGT301 Leadership Case study
Assessment 1 – Case study 1 (Group Work) ( 2 to 4 members )
Assessment Detail (Report Writing & Presentation)
Assessment Task 1. Group (40%)
The assignment is designed as assessing you understanding and your ability to apply the models of Personality analysis that underpin the formulation of Leadership skills i.e. the material covered in lectures 1-5.
“Leadership is the process of influencing others to understand and agree about what needs tobe done and how to do it, and the process of facilitating individual and collective efforts to accomplish shared objectives.”
• In what ways Leaders Can Influence Organizational Effectiveness?
• Do you agree to the Guidelines for Coping with Demands and Constraints for leaders in adaptive situations? If yes/no, why?
• Discuss Normative decision model in what ways it provides rules for identifying any decision procedure ?
Write the report, cite evidence and Create a PowerPoint presentation (15 to 20 slides)
Output: 3000 words (word format document) submitted via Turnitin by midnight 16/08/2020 On a ‘no fault’ basis (i.e. it does not matter what reasons or circumstances are ‘to blame’) late submissions will first be graded and then a deduction of 5% per day late will be made to that grade.
Assessment requirements and format
• Due date: Week 6 Sunday 16/08/2020 5:00 pm
• 3000 words (excluding references)
• Times New Roman 12pt, 1.5 lines spacing, Harvard (Anglia) references.
• You need to support your report with a minimum of FOUR (4) suitable, reliable, and academically acceptable sources.
• You MUST use each of the following resources:
• One academic article
• One Newspaper article or other media commentary
• Body (Relevant and suitable headings and subheadings)
• Reference list
• Add the slides, max 3 in one page at the end of the report
Assignment approximate word count
• Introduction 150
• Question 1 500-700
• Question 2 500-700
• Question 3 800-1000
• PPT. slides (12 to 15)
• Conclusion 150
Assignment marking guide
• Introduction 5
• Question 1 20
• Question 2 20
• Question 3 30
• Presentation 10
• Conclusion 5
• Correct report format and referencing 10
• Total 100, then converted to a mark out of 40.
Presentation of Assignments
• All group assignments must be attached to a Group Assignment Cover Sheet that must be signed and dated by all group members before submission. All team members are expected to contribute approximately equally to a group assignment.
• Students may not submit work for an assignment that has previously been submitted for this course or any other course.
• Assessment soft copy must be submitted along with the “Similarity Report” from Turnitin, ( Minimum 10% to Maximum 25%)