Diploma Courses Assignment Sample
Q1: List the key legislative requirements which must be considered in operational plans across organisations operating in the Tourism, travel, hospitality and event industries.Answer :
The key legislations requirement are-
- Food quality standards
- Australian standards
- ISO quality assurance
- WHS policies and laws
- Taxation policies and laws
- Organisational policies and procedure
Q1: Develop a strategy that can be implemented to address the deficiencies you have identified, and explain how each step of the strategy will be implemented to ensure this occurs. Include the necessary documents for this.Answer :
The strategy implemented to overcome the shortfalls-
- Practical knowledge
- Extra pay system
These methods can increase staff working efficiency so that customer-related issues would be handled easily.
- Training - training on requirements will help enhance their skill and productivity.
- Practical knowledge - making them learn through practical training will help them learn efficient skills that can be used in their daily work.
- Extra pay system - pay can be provided to them, encouraging them to work more productively towards the organisation.
Q1: Do operational plans cover the short to medium or medium-to-long-term business goals?Answer :
Yes, operational plans cover all three business goals, as they help maintain the organisation's goals and keep the motive and vision on track.
It helps to sort targets and clear out pathways to reach and achieve missions and business goals.