Business and Corporate Law Assignment Help
Assessment Details and Submission Guidelines
Trimester T2 2020- Unit Code HI6027
Unit Title- Business and Corporate Laws
Assessment Type- Group Assignment
Assessment Title- Case Studies of Business Law and Business Structures
Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)
The purpose of the Group Assignment is to provide students with an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment in solving two case problems by citing the relevant legal rules and cases and applying these to the facts of the case.
In this Group Assignments, students are required to:
- - Critically analyze the ethical implications of legal decisions and how they impact the business environment. (ULO 2)
- - Assess the obligations, rights, and remedies available to parties in particular commercial relationships. (ULO 3)
- - Critically examine the foundations of Australian company law. (LOU 4)
- - Critically discuss and apply contract and tort law in business circumstances. (ULO 5)
- - Critically discuss and apply the legal framework that regulates a company’s dealings with outsiders. (ULO 7)
Weight- 40% of the total assessments
Total Marks- 40% Word limit -Group Written Report of maximum 2,000 words Due Date -Week 10 Submission Guidelines
- All work must be submitted on Blackboard by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.
- The assignment must be in MS Word format, with no spacing, 12-pt Arial font, and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings and page numbers.
- Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using the AGLC style.
HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Group Assignment T2 2020
The HI6027 Business and Corporate Law Group Assignment aims to provide students with an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment in solving two case problems by citing the relevant legal rules and cases and applying these to the facts of the case.
Students are to form groups, with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 students per group. The assignment consists of a 2,000-word written report.
Instructions: Please read and re-read carefully to avoid mistakes.
Group Report Business and Corporate Law assignment
1. This group assignment consists of 2 parts. Part A is a question on Contract Law, and Part B is a question involving Business Structures. Both questions must be answered. Each question is worth 20 marks.
2. The total word limit for the group report is 2,000 words (+/- 10% allowed) with each part having a maximum word count of 1,000 words. Word count limits are strictly enforced. A deduction of two (2) marks will be imposed for every 50 words over the word count for either part of the report.
Anything over the word count will not be read by your lecturer.
3. The total word count for the report as well as each part must be clearly written on the cover sheet of the assignment. A paper will not be marked if the word counts are not written on the cover sheet.
4. The group report is worth 40% of the total marks in this unit.