Ueeneee101 assignment help online
ASSESSMENT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Throughout your training, we are committed to your learning by providing training and the UEENEEE101A assessment framework that ensures the knowledge gained through training is translated into practical on-the-job improvements.
You are going to be assessed for:
- Your skills and knowledge using written and observation activities that apply to your workplace.
- Your ability to apply your learning.
- Your ability to recognize common principles and actively use these on the job.
All of your UEENEEE101A assessments and training are provided as a positive learning tool. Your assessor will guide your learning and provide feedback on your responses to the assessment materials until you have been deemed competent in this unit.
What if I believe I am already competent before training?
If you believe you already have the knowledge and skills to be able to demonstrate competence in this unit, speak with your trainer, as you may be able to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Assessor UEENEEE101A assessment Responsibilities
Assessors need to be aware of their responsibilities and carry them out appropriately. To do this they need to:
- Ensure that participants are assessed fairly based on the outcome of the language, literacy, and numeracy review completed at enrolment.
- Ensure that all documentation is signed by the student, trainer, workplace supervisor, and assessor when units and certificates are complete, to ensure that there is no follow-up required from an administration perspective.
- Ensure that their own qualifications are current.
- When required, request the manager or supervisor to determine that the student is ‘satisfactorily’ demonstrating the requirements for each unit. ‘Satisfactorily’ means consistently meeting the standard expected from an experienced operator.
- When required, ensure supervisors and students sign off on third-party assessment forms or third-party reports.
- Follow the recommendations from moderation and validation meetings.